Publishing Services Company
Media kits increase your chances of media exposure. The media won’t spend too much time researching you all over the internet when they could rather focus on another author who has a handy press kit available for easy download – time is money, after all.
A media/press kit should include:
- MS Word documents with your latest press releases and/or promotional material
- Extracts from your work
- Photos of the author
- High resolution book covers
- Author biography
- Author quote sheet
- Fact sheet (detail all your books and achievements, etc.)
- Quotes from positive reviews, your editor, beta readers or publisher
- Press contact information (the relevant contact at your publisher, or your preferred author contact email)
- Book trailers, if you have them
- Any other marketing material, including fliers and newspaper ads
If you’d like to put your media kit together yourself, please visit our DIY section to download the relevant DIY manual/s and template/s for free.
If you’d like to hire Fireblade Publishers to compile your media kit, please contact us for a quote, and don’t forget to let us know if you’ve written your own biography and press releases etc. or if you need us to write them for you.
Please note that our fee for compiling your media kit includes proofreading your biography, press release and other information, but editing or writing these for you will cost a little extra.